Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend of December 18th

Spent the weekend in Portland. On Saturday, I met up with my little brother Brian Perry, whom I found out has been married for 8 months. He's living and working in Vancouver, WA. I took him around to relatives in Portland who haven't seen him in 10 years or so. It was great seeing him again. On Sunday, I met up with my older Brother Tony, who had driven up from Beaumont, Texas. Man, it's been nearly 15 years since I saw him. We hugged each other for a good minute, took off from our cousin Mary's house, to talk for 15 to 20 minutes, then I escorted over to other relatives to visit. He had to leave to go and take pizza's to his grandson's who live with their mother in Vancouver. Plus, he was tired from 3 days of driving. I ended up the night, riding with my sister Joyce, and her family, to Adam's graduation from Firefighter's Academy in Woodland WA, where he works as a volunteer fireman.

No comments: