You know Valentine's Day elicit alot of emotions from a lot of people, but for me, it's a quiet self reflective time to be mindful and loving of all the things and people I have been blessed with in my life. Yep, it's ironic, but I'm single and have been for the past few years, but most peaceful. I admire the simplier things, the quiet, the solitude of an adventure alone. This weekend, I haven't had to speak too many words, nor participate in small talk just to entertain someone else. I enjoyed the Valentine's Day in quiet adventure, it getting out, and being mindful of those moments when life is wonderful, where your mind can grasp the grace of the simple phrase, such as what caught my eye today, "Life is good!" There's a new store at the University Village Mall, selling Life of Good wear. It's simple, but it's true. Love your life and be thankful for all that it is, and not worry about all that it isn't. I was happy all weekend. A simple truth - I am happy!
I spent the weekend running around Seattle, going to movie, eating vegetarian, reading magazines, and books. Even running out to the U-District, University Village Mall searching to see if I could see the new Apple Ipad computer. (It won't be out for 6 more weeks). I asked them why the pronouncement weeks ago, and the so called release of the Ipad, when it's not even available for another 2 months? Well, they lost a potential customer. It was a pleasant weekend, a pleasant Valentine's Day, perhaps next year, there will be someone to share it with....
No comments:
Post a Comment