Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Spring 2008

It's been a few months since I've been in my blog - life hasn't changed much at all, but I have gotten some regular weekly exercise since my last blog due to enrolling in the Health Sound Fitness Program. Yet, I'm not yet working out daily but working on it. I'm far more conscience of my choices trying to live a healthier, greener, more sustainable lifestyle.

A highlight of this week, is that Nia, my youngest daughter is turning 18 years old on the 17th. She's growing up and emerging as a strong, bright young lady. She applied to several colleges and leans towards a Music Major. My other daughter, Lakyn, is now in her 3rd year of college at the University of San Francisco, where she's majoring in Biology. She's done well these 3 years, and has maintained a respectable GPA and last semester reports she was on the dean's list.

No comments: