Friday, December 07, 2007
Sound Health Solutions
This week I joined a six month program through my employer essentially to improve my health and modify my lifestyle towards fit living. The program is monitored by a MD with the assistance of a personal trainer, nutritionist, and stress coach. For the past two weeks, I've met with the doctor, taken part in and completed an array of surveys and forms, had my Lipid Profile, CRP, VO2 max, body fat percentage and numerous other blood tests to establish my baseline level of fitness/health. Yesterday, we began with out first actual workout using a gym at the office here. I was late, but it essentially was 30 minutes of aerobic type exercise on the treadmills and bikes at the office. My own personal goal is prinicipally to initiate a daily routine of exercises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment