Saturday, January 23, 2010

The New Year Continue's

I lot has been happening in the world since my last blog, there was a major 7.0 earthquake to devastate Haiti. Hundreds of thousands of people were killed. I usually don't donate anything principally due to the believe that so many others are helping, but I felt complied to give something for the relief effort. My heart is moved by the suffering of so many, in such a country that has some little to offer it's citizen's even without such a horrific event. There's few people in the world who hasn't heard to devastation or the call for assistance....

I've grown homesick, missing my city I love so much, Portland, Oregon. Today, I saw a the movie Extraordinary Measures, filmed in Portland. Many of the scenes I recognized and have frequented many times over my life. I was raised in Portland, and saw it's development, growth and refinement into a Great City. Someday I hope to move back home.

No comments: