Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Venture into Vegetarianism
Well, for the past few months I have ventured into eating far less meat and more frequently than not, vegetarian. It's been an adventure. My favorite Vegetarian Restaurant in Seattle thus far has been Chaco's Restaurant in the U-District, followed by Araya's, and the Bamboo Garden. I really love the Green Juices I've been taken to drinking a couple times a week, but it's relatively expensive. I can honestly say that I do believe it's clearly a healthy choice. Over the past several months, I've lost about 25 to 30 lbs and my weight is down to about 155 lbs, from nearly 190 +. Ending my cravings and consumption of junk foods and sodas probably was a wise decision. I also have consciously chosen to walk the 4 miles each way down to the Tacoma Dome to catch the express bus into Seattle, vice catching the local bus to the Dome. So, it's added 8 miles of light exercise to my daily routine. I keep myself motivated by purchasing and reading several books on Veganism, Vegetarism, Health, Longevity, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment