Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Another Year Passes
Celebration - another year of growing gracefully older, today I turned 53 years old. I thank G-D for all my blessings. I'm living here in Seattle, Washington enjoying life and working everyday. Overall, I rate my life as being exceptionally happy though I have had my shares of its ups and downs. But, it feels good to be alive. I feel very optimistic about the long term outlook for humanity - if only I can be here another 20-30 years until the science is available to effect how much we age. Today, the BBC new's reports that there is a woman alive in Northern Israel, Mariam Amash, who is 120 years old. She have over 410 direct decendents alive. She notes her longevity to eating vegetables, lots of vegetables and going on walks. How much better will our lives be when we are able to get the stem cell treatments, the pharma treatments, the nano-machines that circulate in our bloodstream and rejuevate us....could I live long enough to know a great, great, great, great grandson or daughter.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment