Monday, July 02, 2007

Summer

Well, we're now at the beginning of our summer season. Thus far it's been quiet and nothing too eventful has occurred the past few months. I'm still working everyday in downtown Seattle. One of the wonderful delights of working in downtown Seattle is that I can frequently walk over to the new Sculpture Park. It's a peaceful way to spend my lunch hour. It's quiet and I can admire the beauty of the design while listening to the ocean along the boardwalk. Both my daughters, Lakyn & Nia, are in New York for the summer. I resigned my lease on my small apartment in Kent reluctantly. The raised my rent nearly 15% this year, or another $80. Next year, I'll move for sure. I'm still a non-smoker thank goodness. It's been nearly 9 months now. I weigh around 180 lbs, which is probably about 35 lbs too much. Of recent, I'm talking Lipitor and was able to convince my PCP to prescribe me metformin, although typical used my people who have Type II diabetes, it's alleged to have anti-aging benefits for non-diabetics, and I'm convinced it will benefit me. I'm also taking CoQ10, Fish Oils, Resveratrol. I walk a great deal, but need to get far more active than I've been.

No comments: